– Non-stop “Anchorman” references
– Sunset #1 in La Jolla.
– Trip to Coronado to see the beautiful hotel where they filmed one of my favorites, “Some Like It Hot.”
– Blinded by the sunlight reflecting off of a man’s legs who was only wearing a Speedo… and a business shirt?!
– Delicious gelato and people watching in the Gaslamp.
– Mistaken for locals!
– Saw the most epic fu manchu meard (mustache + beard) in existence.
– Sunset #2 at the Sunset Cliffs.
– Seafood with old friends.
San Diego, you’ve been brilliant. Stay classy.
The next few days are going to be wild, so there might not be many updates. In the meantime, talk to me.