Signs your “I’m gonna do that” project might need to start getting down and dirty:
- You can’t fall asleep after ONE night of rest, even though you still feel exhausted.
- You know this means you need more exercise, but you can only physically move slowly which defeats the whole purpose of exercise.
- You know this means something serene like yoga but are too broke to do it because your job search is not-so-fruitful.
- You know this means you need a job, but Monster.com is being as defunct as a hair straightener in the 80s, not to mention the world is on an opposite schedule from you.
- You know this means you have to stop staying up watching documentaries about aliens and Bigfoot on Netflix.
When the soundtrack to your life is a Nat Geo narrator saying “He’s tall, he’s dark, and he’s having a bad hair day from hell,” you need to stop the reexamining and start the doing.
So today I’m gonna make a physical, visual map of how I can go about fixing this absurd list of habits in a smarter, healthier, and faster (but not too fast) way than I have been. After a good night’s sleep, of course…
(P.S. Happy birthday, M. E. Live long and
prosper never answer the question “What’s your favorite scary movie?”)