Copying my lovely Kacey on this one. I love the idea! Sometimes we get so caught up in being “normal” that we don’t pay enough attention to the differences that make us… us. Without further ado, what takes me to a level of visceral hate and/or horror that other people seem to LOVE + a couple’a things I actually DO love… probably far much more than the average human.
– People who don’t understand feminism/women’s rights. Seriously, who are you?
– Taylor Swift. NO ELABORATION NEEDED! Ugh.
– The Big Bang Theory. The show, not the actual theory. Whereas I find the scientific theory riveting, the show makes me want to bang my head in, pun intended.
– Talking about childbirth. I am not interested/am utterly disgusted.
– The Twilight series.
– Homeland. I’ve watched 3 episodes and believe it to be legitimately horrible, besides Mandy Patinkin.
– Inconsiderate, unsafe drivers.
– PEOPLE WHO DISRESPECT THE TEACHING PROFESSION!
– Cleaning. It gives me this really strange sense of peace. If I get overwhelmed with school work or life in general, I just zone out doing the dishes or something. Zen and the Art of Housework Maintenance?- Basically every sci-fi/fantasy/action/comedy fandom on the planet. Like this kind of thing.
– Strong females, like Beyonce, Leslie Knope, and Daenerys Stormborn.
– Abbreviating things that don’t actually need to be abbreviated.
– Cheap champagne.
– Southern springs, summers, and falls.
– THE N64!
– My peoples.
– Lists, but this one could go on for weeks, so I’ll end here. Cheers!