With only 15 days standing between me and my 27th, I thought now would be a good time to remind y’all of how the progress for the 26 Gonnas for 26 has progressed so far, and if I can get some more of these knocked off my list in time. CAN I DO IT?! We’ll see!
1. Wake up with the sun at least 180 days over the next year.
2. Fly to visit my sister in Japan. Money did NOT allow! 😦
3. Finish my screenplay.
4. Don’t let items I have gathered to create a project sit on my shelf for more than 2 weeks…ever.
5. Diagnose and solve my voice problems, then
sing publicly when I have the all clear.
6. Get my teaching license.
7. Write one blog every week!
8. Learn to drive a manual car.
9. Make 50 YouTube videos.
10. Get over my fear of heights by climbing a lighthouse, ziplining, both, or more!
11. Teach someone something life-changing.
12. Make a Southern road trip to Texas and back. My bff S moved back, so I didn’t have to!
13. Finish writing a book with C.
14. Learn how to sew.
15. Go legit camping for a weekend with J and the pups.
16. Spend more time with my family.
17. Do some photoshoots (at least one!) with a professional photographer.
18. Get something published.
19. Raise $500 for my business, Southern Sheek. I am in the process of deciding how I want to move forward with SS, so I put this on hold.
20. Do a Goodwill-level cleanout every 3 months until I only have what I (for the most part) need.
21. Let go of toxic people in my life.
22. Make a weekend trip to a new place, any place.
23. Write and send fanmail to all those people who have inspired me along the way.
24. Meet a sloth!
25. Really make 10 people’s day – five of whom I know and five strangers.
26. Be thankful and say so at the end of every day.
If there’s isn’t a hyperlink to an accomplished gonna, check in soon for the entry! Let’s see if I can cram some of these in to the next 2 weeks.