There are a lot of how-to’s I can already do, or sorta know how to do. This rendition, however, is a list of things I vie to know how-to and hopefully can share my learned skills with y’all along the way. And let’s be honest, share those super fails, too.
1. Sew. Let’s start with the basic button.
2. Recall how to tie a tie… because I used to be baller at it.
3. Handle the hardware aspects of home decor, like anchoring screws in the wall, etc.
4. Weaving for decorative purposes, like this awesome negative space piece!
5. Start making 75% of my beauty products at home, like these coconut oil products, and eventually sell them!
6. To get my damn lipstick to stop smudging.
What are your goals right meow? Let me know in the comments!