This www. Wednesday is a special tribute to the warm man we all loved who finally escaped a pained life. I’m glad he’s found peace, and truly hope this changes the stigma against suicide, depression, and mental health in general. However, I wish this tragedy isn’t what it took for this country to do so…
What Robin Taught Us All:
1. Live life to the fullest, no matter how short.
2. Fulfill your dreams, but don’t forget your heart.
3. Stay close to your family, no matter what it takes.
4. Fight for true love; it’s worth it.
5. Laugh, even when it hurts, because it’ll always make life a little better.
6. Put your friends’ needs before you when you know they need what you have.
7. Be environmentally conscious.
8. Always feed your inner child… aka grow older, but never grow up.
9. Keep learning forever, not just about sciences, but about the arts and the written word.
10. Life will go on, even with horrendous curveballs like losing our beloved Robin.
…And so much more. We’ll never forget you, Robin!